membership and services
- Automatic membership of the Chinese Language Teachers' Federation of Australia(CLTFA).
- Free subscription to CLTAV and CLTFA newsletters and emails.
- Access to online discussion forums
- Entitled to Professional Development subsidies for attendance to CLTAV organised workshops/conference and events (condition apply).
How to become a member
Membership of the Chinese Language Teachers Association of Victoria Inc. (CLTAV) is open to:
A) Qualified teachers of Chinese (Full Membership) and
B) Persons studying to qualify as teachers of Chinese (Concession Membership)
C) Group from a School or an Institution (Organisation Membership)
Annual membership fees are as follows :
$20 per annum
$30 per annum
$220 per annum
Fee payment methods (please select one of the following methods to pay your fee):
- Bring the cash to pay when you come for next general meeting.
- Send the cheque (payable to: CLTAV.) to Mr. Bo Zhang, PO Box 4339, Knox City Shopping Centre.
- Bank Transfer (This will require you to pay through your bank account via your personal online banking system or you making the transfer at the bank).
Bank name: Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank
Account Name: Chinese language
BSB: 704 191
Account number: 87840
If you have chosen the Bank Transfer option for the payment, please email with your full name and/or receipt number of the transaction to the following:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can not receive emails from CLTAV after paying the membership fee please contact